Sunday, October 16, 2016

Marco Gallo: Somebody's Il Bambino

This post is sort of a force majeure. My gay professor friend was beside himself, he cried he might not be seeing the twink Marco Gallo's face again, his bambino. He was allegedly booted out by the "uglies & wa K". I don't have coverage of  Pinoy Big Brother ever since my teenage assistant enrolled in college so I was totally ignorant of the going-ons there, but here I had my otherwise "respectable" friend imploring me to feature his bambino. I couldn't refuse, could I?

Oh, the kid has the makings of a matinee idol, I bet we'll see lots of him yet. So, the fans better relax...

6 comments:

  1. Malakas ang appeal...marami nang bading na naglalaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kabata pa nyan, wag muna sa ganyang usapan

      Delete
  2. Dumadami ang ok na boys sa Abscbn. About time iwas na sila sa mga mukhang pahada lang

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Di na pahada... nanghahada na. Look at JC Santos, Prince Estefan, Espanto, Salas, etc. Hahaha

      Delete
  3. Ngayon pa lang hasain na yan,dalawa sila ni Andrea,pwede silang next to be kathniel.

    ReplyDelete